Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Shopping

When I was a kid, my favorite part of going back to school was the back to school shopping.  The clothes, the Lisa Frank folders, the pencil boxers...oh, the memories!  Now as an adult back to school shopping is still one of my favorite parts of going back to school.  Instead of buying folders and pencil boxes, I tend to load up on activities and therapy matierals...okay, and maybe some fun pens and pencils!
 
 
I did some serious damage on TeachersPayTeachers this past week and wanted to share my three favorite purchases.

1.  SLP Planner Made by Jenn Alcorn over at Crazy Speech World

 
I love this planner!  It has a weekly calendar (M-F), monthly calendars, and pages to document IEPs, evaluations, and reevaluations due for the month.  I already feel more organized!  You can find it here on TeachersPayTeachers.
 
2.  My First Week in Speech by Nicole Allison over at Allison Speech Peeps
 
 
 
Well, my first week of lesson plans are done!  This is such a great packet.  I love the monthly calendars and I love the speech rules.  My favorite part of this packet are the conversation cards since I will be in all new schools, meaning I need to get to know a whole new group of students!  Find it here on TeachersPayTeachers.
 
3.  Secret Agent Articulation: QR Code Activity by Jenna Rayburn over at Speech Room News
 
 
I have been eyeballing this game since Jenna first posted it.  I have done QR activities before with my students, but not quite this fun!  I am so excited to use it.  I typically buy language activities when on TeachersPayTeachers, but decided I need to spice up my articulation materials a bit!  Find it here on TeachersPayTeachers
 
What are some of your favorite back to school materials?
 
-Courtney
 


No comments:

Post a Comment