Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Past Tense Pizza

I was lucky enough to spend all day today at the Building Bridges conference to learn more about assistive technology.  Anytime I go to professional development, a seminar, or a conference, I always walk out feeling refreshed and am always so excited to implement what I have learned.  After the conference I was planning on posting about some amazing apps we learned about, however, being the smarty pants I am, I decided it was a good time to update my iPad, which all my notes were on, and it is still updating...about two hours later.  So, for now, until I  have access to my notes on my iPad, I thought I'd share another activity I recently posted on my TeachersPayTeachers store.

It focuses on both regular and irregular past tense and better yet, the game is centered around pizza!  If I wasn't trying to loose this baby weight, I'd be eating pizza for every meal, of everyday, for the next year.  But unfortunately, pizza is not recommended for my post-baby diet.  So, this game is as close to pizza as I am going to get for awhile.

Below are some examples of the game:


   

The game comes with 48 regular past tense and 48 irregular past tense cards, four pizza crust game boards, and all the toppings needed to play.  I'm not going to lie, this is a 45 page document and will probably take a hefty chunk of time to cut out.  So, buy yourself a pizza, pop in a movie, and start cutting!

Check out the details of the game at my TeachersPayTeachers store!

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment