Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hi, There!



Hi, there!  I'm Courtney.  I'm a wife, a mama, and I also just happen to be a speech-language pathologist working in the school setting.  I currently am working with pk-5th grade students among several different elementary buildings.  My caseload encompasses a variety of students, including children on the autism spectrum, children with cognitive disorders, children who have experienced brain injuries, and children who simply need extra support in the area of speech and language.  I have a strong interest in the areas of executive functioning and brain injuries and am actually a member of my agency's brain injury resource team.  I wanted to create a blog to connect with other wonderful speech-language pathologists!  

No comments:

Post a Comment